Mutzfest takes place, Sunday, January 29th, from 2 to 6 pm at the Hoboken Elks Club, 1005 Washington Street.
We know it can be a wait to get into the Elks so this year, thanks to Subaru, we are providing The Subaru Welcome & Warming Tent. Inside you will be able to check in, enjoy some coffee and cocoa by bwe to-go, the sounds of Fresh 102.7, and check out the all-new Impreza. All guests must check in at the tent’s Entrance Area, located at the north side of the tent at 1033 Washington St.
Here are a few reminders to make the day a more enjoyable experience:
- As an online ticket buyer your name will be on the Guest List at the door regardless of your ticket type. Please have your online purchase confirmation available. All tickets will be under the BUYER’S NAME so please inform your guests if they are arriving separately.
- General Admission ticket holders: Doors open promptly at 2:00 pmand general admission is on a first-come basis. Please do not arrive prior to 1:30 PM as we will not begin processing check-ins until that time.
- VIP ticket holders: Check in at the Subaru Welcome & Warming Tent at 12:30 PM and enter the Elks Club at 1:00. You will receive a special wristband for the open beer/wine bar downstairs at the VIP Area, where you can also enjoy a preliminary taste of Mutzfest and games and giveaways from Suez and ESPN 98.7.
Stations open at 2 PM for all Mutzfest ticketholders. Food will not be served until 2 PM at the main stations so that our participants have the appropriate amount of time to setup properly.
- 4. Please consider coming later in the afternoon to enjoy the event at a leisurely pace. There will be plenty of food for all.
- We have SOLD OUT. If space permits we will allow walk-ins after 4:00 pm.
- The day’s activities: eating mozzarella, Frank Sinatra Sing-A-Long, signing up to volunteer to help our special needs programming, eating mozzarella, eating cannolis, signing up for the Lincoln Tunnel Challenge, eating mozzarella and watching the Mutzfest Challenge, a competition in which the Mutz Experts judge Challengers to see if their recipe is Mutzfest worthy.
- 7. Driving into town? Be aware that street parking in Hoboken is difficult. Street parking is only permitted where white signs with green lettering are posted. Please consider using two parking garages within a couple blocks of the event:
Little Man Parking
2 12th Street
Pro Park Maxwell Place Parking Garage
1125 Maxwell Lane, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Entrance on Maxwell Lane between 11th Street and 12th Street
Thank you very Mutz! See you Sunday!