Important Mutzfest Ticket Information:
Your paticipation helps support the Hoboken Family Alliance and our many philanthropic programs and community programs for children with special needs.
Mutzfest takes place, Sunday, May 15th, from 1 to 5 pm under the 14th Street Viaduct (14th and Adams St.)
Don’t forget to bring cash for a fun-filled cash bar and charity donations. Thanks again.
Here are a few reminders to make the day a more enjoyable experience:
1. As an online ticket buyer your name will be on the Guest List at the door regardless of your ticket type. All tickets will be under the BUYER’S NAME so please inform your guests if they are arriving separately.
2. VIP ticket holders: enter the designated area at 12:00 pm. You will receive a special wristband for the open beer/wine bar at the VIP Lounge, where you can also enjoy a preliminary taste of Mutzfest by Losurdo Brothers Deli and Johnny Pepperoni.
3. General Admission ticket holders: Doors open promptly at 1:00 pm and general admission is on a first-come basis. Please do not arrive prior to 12:30 PM as we will not begin processing check-ins until 1:00.
Stations open at 1 PM for all Mutzfest ticketholders. Food will not be served until 1 PM at the main stations so that our participants have the appropriate amount of time to setup properly.
4. Please consider coming later in the afternoon to enjoy the event at a leisurely pace. There will be plenty of food for all.
5. Limited tickets are still available on a first-come basis.
6. The day’s activities: eating mozzarella, Frank Sinatra Sing-A-Long, signing up to volunteer to help our special needs programming, eating mozzarella, eating cannolis, signing up for the Lincoln Tunnel Challenge, eating mozzarella.
7. Driving into town? Be aware that street parking in Hoboken is difficult. Street parking is only permitted where white signs with green lettering are posted and you must pay using an app that you can download (Park Mobile), or at the parking payment kiosks on most blocks. Please also consider using two parking garages within a couple blocks of the event:
Park + Garden Parking Garage
1450 Garden St, Hoboken, NJ 07030 MAP
+1 (201) 659-4345
Enter on 15th Street
Centerpark Harlow Garage
(Trader Joe’s Parking)
1330 Willow Ave, Hoboken, NJ 07030 MAP
Enter on Willow Ave